The purpose of this policy is to explain Pets2Fly‘s practices in relation to the privacy of users on the website and services (“users”), and how Pets2Fly uses the information provided to it by the users or collected by Pets2Fly during the use of the website. Unless stated otherwise, the terms defined here shall have the meanings given to such terms in the terms & conditions on the Website.
The Information We Collect
- Pets2Fly does not collect any information relating to minors under the age of 18. If you are under this age, you are required to refrain from making any use of Pets2Fly‘s services, and refrain from sending any information to Pets2Fly.
- In general, Pets2Fly collects three types of information regarding its users:
- Personal information about the user, which is provided to Pets2Fly by the user upon (or after) applying to Pets2Fly. This information includes the user’s name, address, email address, phone number, Facebook account (if supplied), etc.
- Information that is delivered by the user to Pets2Fly, initiated by the user, in order to receive services from Pets2Fly. This information includes the details about the user’s pet, information about the countries of origin and destination, payment method details (the handling of which will be described later in this document), and so on.
- Information collected automatically by Pets2Fly regarding the user’s activities on the website, which is not delivered by user
The Need To Collect Personal Information
- Some of the uses of the website and/or the services provided by Pets2Fly require registration, in the framework of which you will be required to provide personal information, including and without limitation, your full name and email address (the “registration”). Therefore, you hereby acknowledge that the personal details that are given to Pets2Fly upon the registration are provided voluntarily, with your consent.
- Your personal information and/or personal data and/or identification details (the “personal information”) which Pets2Fly will receive from you when you register and/or order any services, are intended to allow Pets2Fly to contact you, on an ongoing basis, and without any errors and/or faults, which would prevent you from receiving the information, products and/or services which will be ordered and/or acquired by you.
- In addition, this information will be delivered by Pets2Fly to various government agencies in Israel and abroad, upon their request (such as tax authorities, customs, ministries of agriculture, etc.).
- It should be clarified that delivery of inaccurate information could lead Pets2Fly‘s messages and data from not being delivered to you.
Automatically Collecting Information Regarding Your Activity On The Website
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can prevent it by changing your browser’s settings. Note that disabling cookies may prevent you from using some services and features on Pets2Fly‘s website and on other sites as well.
- Your use of the website indicates that you accept the installation of cookies and the use of the information as stated above.
- Pets2Fly will manage its database in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Act, 1981. In the event that the legal requirements may require it, Pets2Fly will register the database at the offices of the Databases Registration Supervisor, as required by law.
- Pets2Fly makes substantial and commercially (reasonable) efforts to protect the information and data saved on its database from unauthorized access by third parties. Information gathering and its storage are done in a secure environment. Pets2Fly uses a combination of security technologies, including protecting the site through SSL encryption, security procedures, and other organizational measures, in order to protect the information from unauthorized access and/or use and/or disclosure of unauthorized personnel and/or unauthorized third parties (either by agreement and/or by law).
- Notwithstanding the above, Pets2Fly cannot hermetically secure its computer systems and/or its database against all unauthorized intrusions and use of information. Therefore, you hereby declare that you will not have any claim and/or demand or suit, by agreement or by law, against Pets2Fly and/or against any person on Pets2Fly‘s behalf, due to unauthorized intrusions and/or detection and/or use of information resulting from unauthorized hacking. We urge you to take every precaution in protecting information during any web activity. For example, you should frequently change your passwords, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure connection.
Credit Details & Payment
- Payments on the website and/or to Pets2Fly shall be determined in accordance with the terms & conditions of Pets2Fly.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer, cash or credit card.
- Charging users’ credit cards on or off the website shall be made through a payment service provider and Pets2Fly does not retain credit card information provided by users, on its website or database.
- Pets2Fly reserves the right to change the payment service provider with whom it works, from time to time.
Use Of The Information Collected
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Pets2Fly will transfer information about you to the following:
- Airline companies – for the purchase of tickets and reservation of a flight place for you and/or your pet.
- Custom brokers/agents (domestic and/or foreign).
- Agents in Israel and abroad, with whom Pets2Fly is working in cooperation (shuttle services, boarding services, travel agents, etc.).
- Government employees (domestic and/or foreign) – in order to obtain an entry permit for your animal.
- Pets2Fly may use the information provided by users on the website and the information collected about patterns of use on the website, to improve the services provided on the website and/or in any other way, to contact you if necessary in accordance with the Communications Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasts) (Amendment No. 40), Law, 2008 (“Spam Act”), or to analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. Such third parties and/or their employees and/or their representatives are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose, except as set forth above in this section.
- Pets2Fly will be entitled to occasionally send you email advertisements, in accordance with the provisions of the Spam Act.
- Pets2Fly shall be entitled to make any use of comprehensive statistical information collected over the website (such as gathering general information about website traffic, which does not refer to any individual user).
- Pets2Fly will deliver the information gathered about you, if it shall be obligated to do so by court order and/or in the event that it shall face the threat of legal proceedings (criminal or civil) relating to actions taken by you on the website. In such event, Pets2Fly may provide your information to the party claiming to be harmed by you and/or in accordance with a judicial order, without prior notice.
- In the event that you permit Pets2Fly to photograph your pet, and/or in the event that you will send a picture of your pet to Pets2Fly, you thereby permit Pets2Fly to make commercial use of this photo, including uploading it to its website, to its Facebook page, to its email messages, or to any other marketing material, without Pets2Fly being obliged to pay you any consideration for such use of the photos.
- Pets2Fly does not wish to receive from you any content or information that is confidential or protected by any rights, and you are hereby required to refrain from uploading such content to the website or to publish it thereon. Therefore, Pets2Fly will treat any content or information you provide and/or publish on the website or through any other media for advertising purposes (e.g. forums, comments, etc., if any) as non-confidential, in which you have no intellectual property rights.
- Note that when sending content and information for publication, you grant Pets2Fly a royalty-free license, unlimited in time, to display, reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, transmit, and make available to the public and to make any other use of the content, at Pets2Fly‘s discretion. For avoidance of doubt, you shall not be eligible, nor will you be entitled in the future, to any payment in respect of any content you provide to Pets2Fly and/or publish on the website.
Links To External Sites
- You are entitled to review the information collected and maintained by Pets2Fly, in accordance with the terms & conditions and in accordance with thePrivacy Protection Act, 1981. For reference details of the information held about you, you may email us at: info@Pets2Fly.com
- In addition, if the information in Pets2Fly‘s databases is used for the purpose of personally soliciting you, based on your affiliation to a population group that is determined by one or more characteristics of people whose names are included in the database (“solicitation for commercial purposes”), then you are entitled under the Privacy Law, 1981 to demand (in writing) that the information pertaining to you be deleted from the database.
- In the case of the aforementioned request, Pets2Fly will delete from its databases the information it needs for solicitation for commercial purposes, as stated above. However, Pets2Fly will continue storing on its databases any information required for the management of its business, including documentation of commercial and other activities you’ve made on the website, in accordance with the applicable laws, but such information will not be used for the purpose of soliciting you.